Zoom Ice Breaker: Ice Breaker Questions
“How’s the weather over there, mate?”
Break the ice and get to know each other with these set of icebreaker questions. If your small group is being done remotely, you can also share your screen with the following questions (or have them as your virtual background!):
Examples of questions:
– If you could describe in one word each person in this group, what would you say?
– If you had a superpower ability, what would it be?
– The fruit I’ve been eating the most lately is…
– What scares me the most it…
– If you had the chance to get one item for free in Amazon right now, what would it be?
– My midnight snack is…
– Are you a sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night person?
– (You have 1 min!) Pick something out of your personal belongings you hold dearly and share it with the group. Why is it important to you?
– Are you a mug, glass, or water bottle person? (You have 1 min!) If you have it, can you show it to the group?
– As a child, what did you want to do when growing up?